In September 2022, a series of activities and events will take a closer look at creative placemaking, the community led approach that uses creative activity to lead decision making and regeneration for a place.
These will bring together the public, private, independent, and charitable sectors through open space discussion, expert reflection, an exhibition, and original artworks.
Across two weeks five digital events will explore the key creative placemaking themes of:
- Space: physical + conversational – 1 September – Book your place
- People + power – 7 September – Book your place
- Society + activism – 8 September – Book your place
- Creative practice – 14 September – Book your place
- Communities – 21 September (rescheduled) – Book your place
All events take place between 6 and 7pm online.